These 15 Simple Things Could Make Dealing With Life A Whole Lot Easier, Especially #10
If you have no idea as to how to deal with different situations, be it meeting people, hitting on a girl, confidence and normal day to day behavior, then this article will enlighten you. Most people stress out on basic routines because frankly they lack direction as to how to deal with the particular challenge. With a little direction and instilled self- confidence, one can walk over anything without breaking a sweat.
1. If you are trying to butt into a conversation with co-workers or a bunch of girls at a bar, make sure you pay attention to their feet. Their interest in having you in their conversation totally depends on the direction of their feet. If their feet point towards you it directly shows that they are interested in listening to you, but if only their torso faces you and their feet away, get the point.
2. If you learn something new always teach it to your closest ones, the discussion with them will make sure you understand it completely and it will be a key to remember it in the future.
3. If someone flips out at you the wisest thing to do is for you to stay calm. It will eventually make the person feel guilty and you will pass off as a cool cat.
4. Always walk into a room of unknown people chirpy and confident. After all everyone is wearing a mask of confidence, depends how well you wear it.
5. Taking a girl out on a first date?? Make sure you do something fun, preferably something that involves high adrenaline. It will show that you’re just not interested in the other activity and that you enjoy spending time with the person.
6. Keep your hands warm when you are going to shake hands with someone new, it automatically makes you a little more desirable.
7. Everyone is sensitive to touch, if a girl or guy has his leg or hand faintly touching yours when there is a comfortable amount of space then get the point.
8. Want check out someone sexy at a place and get their attention?? Look through or past them till you make eye contact eventually.
9. If you are stressed about facing a daunting task, approach it as a challenge rather than a threat, it will immediately calm your nerves and boost your confidence.
10. If you’re about to do something scary, chew gum or anything, it will calm you down as it tricks the body that it is in a normal situation, and it does work.
11. When you meet a person for the first time, always smile and look at them directly into their eyes, will surely leave an impression on them.
12. When the alarm rings in the morning, jump out with energy rather than slouch out of bed, it will surely change the way you feel that day.
13. Most people tend to remember you for how you made them feel rather than what you said or spoke to them about.
14. Always give your child options to choose from, could be a pair of shoes or anything simple. It will give them a slight sense of responsibility and discernment.
15. Don’t forget to smile every day, it could flip how you feel no matter what in seconds.