40 Facts That Will Make Life A Whole Lot Less Complicated… Hopefully! Especially #8!
In case you’re stuck and everyone does at some point in their life then these truths will help you get things straight. Most people don’t understand life because frankly they fail to understand themselves. Well for them these truths of life will make life a little easier.
1. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it makes people moody, easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.
2. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
3. 1 text, 1 song, 1 mistake, 1 lie, 1 word, 1 truth, and 1 person could change your mood in 1 second.
4. People usually don’t notice the things you do for them until you stop doing those things.
5. Age doesn’t define your maturity, grades don’t define your intelligence, and rumors don’t define who you are.
6. Being nice to someone you dislike doesn’t mean you’re being fake. It means you’re mature enough to tolerate that individual
7. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful!
8. Hurting someone with the truth is better than making them happy with a lie.
9. Hearing the truth is never as painful as discovering a lie.
10. People who only get about 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night have a longer life expectancy than those who sleep for 8 or more hours a night.
11. It’s impossible to remain angry at someone you truly love. Anger lasting for more than 3 days indicates that you may be falling out of love.
12. Be with someone who gives you the same feeling of when you see your food coming at a restaurant.
13. Music with a strong beat can stimulate brain waves which improve concentration, even after you’ve stopped listening.
14. A 15 to 20-minute daytime nap improves memory, increases alertness and reduces the risk of heart disease.
15. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self -esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
16. People often pretend to be happy simply because smiling tends to be easier than explaining to others why they’re upset.
17. 86% of people use music to escape daily stress.
18. Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem solving skills.
19. Society needs both optimists and pessimists. For example, an optimist invented the air-plane while a pessimist invented the parachute.
20. If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last a lifetime.
21. People who have been hurt the most tend to be the most loyal because they don’t want others to suffer the same way they do.
22. Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships.
23. Psychology claims that if two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
24. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone. This can literally add years to your life.
25. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don’t understand what someone said to them.
26. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie a person’s hands will stay noticeably still….
27. Receiving a text message which says “I need to talk to you about something” is known to scare almost 99% of the recipients.
28. The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
29. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
30. The best feeling comes when you realize that you’re perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.
31. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
32. Success doesn’t happen overnight.
33. Arguing over text is the worst way to argue because the lack of tone decreases the meaning of the words. Talk it out in person.
34. Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to just stop caring.
35. When looking back becomes more boring than looking forward, you know your life is on the right track.
36. After an argument, over 85% people think of all the clever things they should have said
37. Someone who always feels the need to tell everyone how exciting their life is via social media, usually does not have an exciting life.
38. Never ignore a person who cares for you, because someday you’ll realize, you’ve lost a diamond, while you were busy collecting stones.
39. You can’t make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice.
40. Singing during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.