Everyday Habits That Will Change Your Life FOREVER!
You don’t have to run a marathon or starve yourself to death to see yourself in the prime of health. Sometimes, it is the little changes you make in your everyday routine that will make a big difference. Here are a few simple, practical and fun things you could easily adopt in your everyday routine to improve your general well-being.
1. Start your day with plenty of water, preferably lukewarm water. Drizzle some honey if possible. Honey and lime in water can help you watch your waist line.
2. Chew your food slowly. Take time to eat. Savor every morsel that goes in. This improves digestion and helps your intestines absorb nutrients efficiently.
3. Try and eat a protein bar every day. Any protein bar- low on calories- will help you keep the post meal hunger pangs at bay.
4. Eat smaller meals frequently instead of munching too much at one go. Consuming small portions of healthy food at regular intervals improves metabolism, keeps your hunger in control and blood sugar at check.
5. Smile. It releases endorphins that help you manage stress and anxiety naturally.
6. Incorporate one physical activity in a day in to your daily regime. Having said that, be sure to choose a sport that interests you.
7. Don’t compromise on your sleep. Good sleep will spur creativity, improve attention and help you get rid of dark circles. It is also known to increase your productivity during the day.
8. Music can have a calming effect on you. Make time for it. Playing an instrument can help in boosting your memory, improving organizational skills and managing your time well.
9. Meditate. Even 10-minutes of meditation a day will help you gain perspective, beat the general blues and improve your health holistically.
10. Wake up with the sun. Watching the sunrise will do a whole lot of good to you. You can take on anything the day throws at you.
11. Don’t give breakfast a miss. A big fat breakfast is the fuel that will see you through the day.
12. Most importantly, begin the day with a positive frame of mind.