What These Museums Preserve In Them Will Have You Scratching Your Head Saying WTF!
When you think about a trip to a museum, you think you are going to see a place where some of the most iconic parts of human history have been preserved. The last thing that comes to your mind is that a place called a museum would preserve something quite as strange as THIS!
1. Barbed Wire Hat, barb wire museum, Kansas.
2. Ugly Paintings, museum of bad art, Massachusetts.
3. Toilet Seats, toilet museum in New Delhi.
4. Petrified Banana, banana club museum, Arcadia.
5. Replicas of Insane Asylums, Glore Psychiatric Museum in Missouri.
6. Mechanized Monk, from Spain is displayed at the Smithsonian Museum.
7. Head Press, Museum of torture in Amsterdam.
8. Plaster Body Cast made during the autopsy of Chang and Eng Bunker, a set of identical twins in 1874 at the Mutter museum.
9. The Soap Lady, preserves in the Mutter museum after her body was burnt and chemicals put on her to turn her in soap.
10. 30 foot tapeworm, it was pulled out of a woman’s stomach and is now preserved at the museum of parasitology in Tokyo, Japan.
11. Ball of strings, this 1050 pound ball is at the Patee House Museum in Missouri.
12. Dog Astronaut Suit, museum of Jurassic technology.
13. Famous Cockroaches, cockroaches dressed as famous people in Plano, Texas.
14. Old Dog Collars, museum in Leeds Castle.
15. Different Types Of Mustard, mustard museum in Wisconsin.
16. Two Headed Canine, Riga’s Museum of History of Medicine.
17. Menstruation Pads, The Museum of Menstruation, New Carrollton, MD.
18. Artifacts Touched By Those In Purgatory, Rome, Italy.
19. Bodies Of Italian Luminaries, The Catacombs of Palermo, Palermo, Italy.
20. Diseased hand, at the museum of abnormalities, the Mutter museum.